Isuzu trucks feature a variety of options to meet your business’s unique needs, including a wide range of trucks with GVWRs from 12,000 lbs. to 25,950 lbs. The low cab forward design and multiple wheelbases accommodate body lengths from 10 to 30 ft. Additionally, both the diesel and gas powertrains are among the top of their class in durability and fuel efficiency.
Isuzu trucks feature low cab forward design with benefits every owner can appreciate.
Compared to conventional cab trucks, vans and cutaways, the Isuzu low cab forward design accommodates up to two feet more body and delivers:
- Lower cost of ownership — Understanding the true extent of your investment has always been critical to the successful and profitable operation of your business. Factors like service and maintenance agreements, warranties, repair costs, depreciation and parts all play a role in the total cost of ownership over the life of your work truck. Purchasing an Isuzu is one way to lower the cost of ownership because you get a quality investment that will serve your business for years to come.
- More available cargo space on the same wheelbase — Compared to commercial truck competitors, Isuzu offers more cargo space on the same wheelbase, even spec’d out for your business’s application.
- Design flexibility — Each Isuzu truck offers the versatility of multiple wheelbases allowing for customizable bed and box options. You also have the option of standard seating for three, or seating for seven in the crew cab for N-Series models.
- Durable diesel and gas powertrains — Isuzu diesel engines are respected around the globe for their power, economy and long life, and they boast an exceptional B10 rating. Humberview Trucks can help you select the diesel or gas powertrain to meet your business’s needs.
- Easy access to the engine compartment with a tilt-cab design — With their engines fully covered by the cab, cabover engine trucks have robust and reliable built-in cab tilt systems. This integral component tilts the entire cab forward, allowing fast and easy access to the engine for maintenance and repair.
- Remarkable maneuverability — Maneuverability is one of Isuzu’s design philosophies, and with a 5-degree wheel-cut angle, Isuzu trucks allow for a tighter turning radius than its competitors.
- Easy entry and exit — With an 85-degree door swing, grab handles, and entry step, Isuzu makes entering and exiting any Isuzu commercial truck a breeze.
- Outstanding visibility — Drivers can see the ground within 8 ft. in front of the truck.
- Better fuel economy — Isuzu trucks have the level of engineering required to increase fuel efficiency and reliability that less expensive truck brands can’t offer.
- Engine options — No matter your business or what you’re carrying, Isuzu has the perfect powertrain option, including:
- 5.2-liter diesel engine
- 6.0-liter gas engine
- 6.6-liter gas engine
Isuzu trucks have a reputation for quality and safety.
Unlike conventional cab trucks, Isuzu trucks are top of the class in quality and safety measurements like visibility, maneuverability and reliability. No matter your business, you need work trucks that will do more while costing less to operate, which is exactly what Isuzu offers. Key benefits include:
Because the driver sits above the wheels in an Isuzu Low Cab Forward Truck, there is less truck in front of the cab. This gives more visibility compared to traditional cab trucks, making the truck easier to drive and increasing safety.
In addition to great visibility, Isuzu models like the NPR feature an ease of maneuverability you won’t find with conventional trucks. N-series trucks feature a 49.5-degree wheel cut. This tight turning radius combined with exceptional visibility make this a truck perfect for urban delivery, residential lawn care, and pest control companies.
Drivers also enjoy other ease of access/ownership features such as large grab handles for easy entry and egress, self-cleaning steps, and that 85-degree door opening that makes those delivery trips less of a hassle. Another advantage for your drivers is the standard removable heavy-duty floor mat that protects the NPR’s flooring from muddy boots or a spill from a water bottle or thermos.
Isuzu’s legendary reliability is a testament to how well built the trucks are. They are put to the test every day from the harsh environments of construction to the stop-n-go of home delivery. And at every turn, Humberview Trucks is there to support our owners with robust warranties, quality parts and excellent maintenance.
Owner-operators and fleet managers throughout Ontario prefer Isuzu trucks. Decades of performance and millions of kilometers of reliability have made Isuzu a leader in the medium-duty segment.
With multiple wheelbases and body upfit options, low cab forward trucks have more cab to axle space compared to conventional cab trucks. This allows for more space in the body and the potential to carry more cargo. It also gives more options when up fitting the bed of the truck. In almost all cases Isuzu Trucks include two feet of additional space in the body compared to a traditional body truck.
Whether you need a service body, dump body, dry van or a refrigerated body, Humberview Trucks can help you spec the right truck for the job.
Additional owner benefits:
Vehicle Health Reports
Every Isuzu diesel truck has a powerful vehicle management system as part of its standard equipment. A Data Recording Module (DRM) tracks your truck's performance in key areas. At Humberview Trucks, we can provide you with a computerized Isuzu Vehicle Health Report that details the fuel economy, engine and emission conditions and braking conditions of your truck, among other details. Business owners can easily monitor how their trucks are being driven, identify potential service areas and monitor how previous repairs have enhanced your trucks' performance.
Isuzu Warranty and Service Programs
What do Isuzu trucks offer that others don’t? It’s not just multiple wheel/body choices, chrome grilles and the latest bells and whistles; the best low cab forward truck is backed by unrivaled product and customer support, a best-in-class warranty and so much more:
- Isuzu Oil Coverage
- Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance
- Extended Warranty
- Roadside Assistance
- Isuzu Genuine Parts
- FleetValue Parts
Let the commercial truck experts at Humberview Trucks show you around an Isuzu NPR, NQR, NRR or FTR so you can experience the advantages first-hand. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in both truck sales and service make us the top Isuzu truck dealer in Ontario, Canada since 1992.