In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share with you the measures we are taking to continue to provide the level of customer service you have come to expect while reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
It is our mission to continue to support you through this time while also prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees.
As transportation remains to be an essential service delivering goods to our communities, we are dedicated to keeping you moving forward and our service department will remain open to serve your businesses.
At Humberview Trucks we are taking the following preventative measures:
- Increased cleaning and hand washing stations.
- Limited to no seating within our dealership.
- Wearing latex gloves, using seat covers and wiping down the steering wheel of customer and rental trucks upon check in and check out.
- Limiting in person contact by utilizing email, telephone, and video-conferencing.
- Anyone who has traveled outside of Canada recently has been asked to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor their symptoms while working from home.
- Anyone who might experience symptoms such as fever, coughing or difficulty breathing has been asked to get tested and self-isolate at home for 14 days.
We will continue to provide you with unrivalled customer support and service throughout this time.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding as we monitor and adapt to this evolving situation.
We're here for you.